Saturday, May 25, 2013

OOOPS....where did all the time go?

OOOPS....where did all the time go? Geez, my intentions were so good, if there was a way for my ideas to go directly from my mind to this blog, I honestly believe you would be blown away with this blog's awesomeness Whoa, but such is life and it's not that easy. Everyday is a new beginning so here we go again......I'M BLOGGING.

So here are my plans

  • I will be posting photos of some of my recent projects.
  • I will be posting pictures of my totally disorganized craft room, I need a hoarders intervention...this is the year to get it done.
  • I will shamefully post pictures of my Critter Chaos Crew
  • I will be committed to learning my software and will be sharing my trial and triumphs
  • I will be sharing my K-9 Culinary masterpieces, "masterpieces" may not be the right word.
  • I am going to more fully utilize the items I have, I am going to more fully utilize the items I have, I am going to more fully utilize the items I have!, and share my results.
Ready, Set, Go.......Sit,Stay,Scrap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment